Aims of the Doctoral (S3) Programme of Anthropology:
- To produce graduates with critical perception and appreciative of the diversity and dynamics of socio-cultural life in local, national, and global contexts.
- To produce graduates capable of both independent and collaborative, intradisciplinary and interdisciplinary anthropological research aiming to describe and analyse the circumstances and facts surrounding the diversity and dynamics of socio-cultural life.
- To produce graduates capable of creating and developing theories and mehodologies on anthropological research in particular, and the social sciences and humanities in general.
Based on the decree “UI Tuition Fees 2022” (SK Biaya Pendidikan UI Tahun 2022)
The tuition fees for the Doctorate (S3) of Anthropology consists of a Developmental Fund (Dana Pengembangan / DP) to be payed on admission, amounting to:
- Regular Rp8.000.000,-
- Foreign nationals Rp27.000.000,-
and an Operational Tuition Fee (Biaya Operasional Pendidikan / BOP) to be paid each semester, amounting to:
- Regular Rp18.000.000,-
- Foreign nationals Rp47.000.000,-